Thursday, June 25, 2009

EUREKA!

For the last few months I have had my head down working on several new projects, three of which relate to The Indiaman Magazine.

The first project that I have devoted much of my time to over the last few months has been republishing the Thacker's 1905 Indian Directory. This project is nearing completion and I will notify everyone when it is completed.

The second project I have been working on has involved building a membership website for The Indiaman Magazine. This project is nearing completion and I will be making an important announcement shortly about the third project I have been working on.

For now, I am thrilled that all of my hard work is finally coming to a close and I can finally show The Indiaman's readers what I have been working on.

Until the next time!

Best wishes
Paul Rowland.

No comments: